Kathmandu Day Sightseeing Tour will delight you with its rich cultural and historical diversity. Strolling around the medieval city of Kathmandu valley, full of amazing architecture helps you to know the ancient history of Nepalese Kings, art and various cultures. You will beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites like Swoyambhunath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Bouddha Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple. The magnificent art and architecture, holy prayer flags and wheels, the huge bells, and collections of ancient objects in the museum will astonish you during your Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
Key Attractions of Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Historical palace Patan Darbar Square and Krishna Mandir (temple)
- Patan Museum with the collections of ancient objects
- Buddhist Religious places: Swyambunath and Boudhanath
- Hindu religious place Pashupatinath and Cremation Site
- Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu: a live museum
We will visit the Following Sites
1. Swyambunath Stupa - The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site):
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living on the premises.
2. Pashupatinath Temple (World Heritage Site):
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples in Nepal. It is located on the banks of the Bagmati River on the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu. Pashupatinath is the most important temple dedicated to the god Shiva.
3. Boudhanath Stupa:
Boudhanath Stupa is 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in the 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
4. Patan Durbar Square (World Heritage Site):
Patan Durbar Square - is located in the center of the city Lalitpur. It displays the Newari architecture that had reached its pinnacle during the reign of Malla kings who were great builders and patrons of the arts