Everest Scenic Flight from Kathmandu is a fantastic one-hour flight that gives you a unique opportunity to enjoy unending Himalayan ranges including the world’s roof Mt. Everest (8,848.86 m). It is also known as Everest mountain flight or mere mountain flight. From your own window seat of sophisticated high-altitude aircraft, admire the amazing mountains and capture them into your cameras. We not only see Everest but also capture other alluring summits, glaciers and serene freshwater lakes in the Khumbu region.
Everest Scenic flight takes off from Kathmandu airport. We, first, have glimpses of the Langtang mountain panorama and slowly enter the Everest region. We begin to view Gokyo Valley, the mighty freshwater Gokyo Lake, and some glaciers. The incredible landscapes and settlements of ethnic people are enthralling to capture. Now, we begin to hover up to the sky above Mt. Makalu (8,481m). We capture Mt. Makalu, Nupse, Loa Tse, Pumori and Mt. Everest, the mightiest one in the world. Now, we can not really believe our eyes to see such breathtaking mighty summits. Finally, we fly back to Kathmandu airport making a circle of the Himalayas again. This mind-blowing flight would be the best tour package for every nature and adventure lover. The mighty glaciers and mountain summits are simply marvelous.
Book the Everest mountain flight with a guaranteed window seat for the best opportunity to get closer to Mt Everest in a very short time. This Himalayan flight is also a great additional experience for those who have been on trekking and climbing trips in the Himalayas as it gives a completely different view of these awesome Himalayas.
We are guaranteed visible windows to capture the best possible mountain views. Even, you are allowed to go to the cockpit to see more marvelous views during this Everest Scenic Flight.
Key Attractions of Everest Scenic Tour by Plane with Hotel Pickup
- Take an incredible panoramic trip through the Himalayas on this one-hour scenic flight
- Fly over snow-capped peaks and admire the amazing and spiritual sights
- Admire the majestic and awe-inspiring Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world
- Close views of Mount Everest through the window
- Amazing views of the World’s Top Mountains, Lakes, & Glaciers
- Guaranteed with window seat
- A special certificate from the airline on completion of Mountain Flight
- Bird's Eye view of Sherpa land and Kathmandu Valley