‘Mt.Everest’,” the roof of the world” standing at the elevation of 8848.86m is the highest peak in the world. Standing tall and anchored above clouds is the one sight to look for at least once in your lifetime. Everest is the topmost destination for every travel and trek enthusiast, trekking might not be favourable for everyone around due to time shortages or problems in the tiring trek, for such Everest Helicopter tour is the best way to experience the beauty of Mt.Everest and its panoramic ranges.
Everest Helicopter Tour holds some spectacular views that can't be just forgotten. The scenic ride will pass through some breathtaking mountain ranges such as Shishapangma 8012m, Gaurishankar 7134m, Cho Oyu 8201m, and Makalu 8463m. These admirable mountains will reside inside your brain long enough to last till the last breath of your life, also you will be having a memorable breakfast under the lap of the Himalayas which is astonishing in itself.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Heli Tour
Scenic and adventurous ride to Lukla
Your journey will begin with a 40min scenic helicopter flight to the world’s most thrilling airport, Lukla Airport. From Lukla airport, you will fly over the Sagarmatha National Park, home to diverse exotic flora and fauna. You will be witnessing beautiful aerial views of lakes, rivers, Sherpa settlements, and icefalls over the Khumbu region, and the helicopter will take a halt at the most popular vantage point - Everest Base Camp. Everest Base Camp is one of the incredible landmark stopovers for the magnificent Khumbu region which provides amazing panoramic views of the Himalayas.
Remarkable experience in EBC
Everest Base Camp is the world’s highest mountain viewpoint providing outstanding views of the mightiest Mt. Everest. Everest Base Camp resides on the elevation of 5600m with outstanding, panoramic views of Mt.Everest, Mt Lhotse, and Mt Nuptse respectively. You will have a fine time exploring EBC, taking beautiful pictures, and creating memories for life.
Safe and sound trip
Relax Getaways provides its best to complete Everest Helicopter Tour and bring you back to Kathmandu safely and comfortably. We will make sure that Everest Base Camp Landing Heli Tour will be the most fascinating and memorable trip of a lifetime. Besides this, Relax Getaways offers a fantastic trekking package in Everest Region.
More Highlights of Everest Heli Tour
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas of the Everest regions such as Pumori, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Tawache, Lobuche, Lhotse, Mt. Everest, and many more gigantic mountains.
- Fly over the amazing landscape of the Khumbu region.
- Birds Eye views of lakes, rivers, glaciers, snow-capped hills, and icefalls.
- Aerial views of unique Sherpa settlement.
- Experience one of the best aerial tours in the world.
- Flying over the most famous and renowned national park listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Helicopters stop at the world’s highest viewpoint, Everest Base Camp.
- Aerial views of a beautiful village, green valley, an alpine forest of rhododendron and pine tree.
Should you have further questions, feel free to contact us.